HARRISBURG -- Rep. Chris Quinn (R-Delaware) announced today that his district office has moved to 438 E. Baltimore Ave., Media,
and is open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Office phone numbers are unchanged.
“Our new office is located on the lower level of a professional office building directly across from the new Wawa in Media,” said Quinn. “It offers convenience, high visibility, easy access and free parking.
“I will hold an Open House at my new office on Thursday, April 4, from 2-7 p.m
. I welcome the citizens of our district to stop by, enjoy refreshments and visit with my staff and me,” said Quinn.
The district office assists residents of the 168th Legislative District with any state-related matter, including referrals to appropriate state agencies, forms and applications for a number of state programs and assistance filling them out. Services include:
• Applications for birth certificates.
• Information about legislation.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Resources for veterans.
• Unclaimed property
News and information concerning state programs and services can be found on Quinn’s website at RepChrisQuinn.com
where constituents can also sign up to receive his weekly email updates. You may call Quinn’s office at (610) 325-1541 and connect on Facebook at facebook.com/RepChrisQuinn
The 168th Legislative District includes Media and Chester Heights boroughs as well as Middletown, Edgmont, Newtown, Upper Providence and Thornbury townships, and part of Marple Township.
Representative Chris Quinn
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Donna Pinkham